Friday, February 9, 2018

Baked Abstracts



More experimenting new last fall - poured acrylics.

Funny thing is that I was dong them at the last minute to be included in the show with The Saskatoon Painters and they weren't drying as quickly as I had thought that they should. In fact, they were not going to dry in time for the show.


It was a real problem. If I were to put them in front of a fan the paint would move. But I finally figured out what to do; I set my oven on as low as it would go and dried them there.

So, I happily call these my "baked" abstracts.


No comments:

Post a Comment